U Poljskoj imaju natjecanje i možemo mi dati Petru Bognaru (iz Košica, Slovačke) naše pivo za natjecanje u Poljskoj kad dođe u Zagreb na naš tulum.
Pa, lakše da stavite vaše pivo za Poljsku u MBR prije 02.06.2018.
Mislim da ja imam jedno pivo za natjecanje. Taj čovjek iz Poljske je super i awesome pivar. Kaj kažete da mi pošeljemo nešto u Poljsku?
Na žalost, čini se da nemaju web stranicu, ali evo informacije:
V International Homebrew Competition
Rules and regulations
1. V International Homebrew Competition is organized by Silesian Department of Polskie Stowarzyszenie Piwowarów Domowych (Polish Homebrewers Association) represented by Jan Krysiak and Przemysław Łakomy.
Competition and eliminations will take place in Pub – Art Gallery “Absurdalna”. Results will be announced on 07-07-2018 in „Górnośląski Park Etnograficzny w Chorzowie” museum in Chorzów between 15:00 and 16:00 during the „Browary i Bimbrownie” event.
Muzeum „Górnośląski Park Etnograficzny w Chorzowie”
ul. Parkowa 25, 41-500 Chorzów
Any questions regarding the competition regulations, procedures, awards, etc., should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Krzysztof Kaczmarek will be a competition’s jury chairman. The competition is to be held in accordance with the Best Practice Rules for PSPD Homebrew Competitions. Results of the competition will be included in the PSPD Cup classification.
3. Competition will be limited to the following BJCP styles:
Doppelbock - 9A BJCP
Quadrupel - 26D BJCP
Schwarzbier - 8B BJCP
Dark Weizen - 10B BJCP
American Amber Ale -19A BJCP
4. Entrant may entry only one brew in each category. Entrant must be at least 18 years old.
5. The entry fee is:
- 12 PLN for each entry for PSPD members
- 15 PLN for each entry for non PSPD members
- 4 EUR for each entry for foreigners
6. The entry fee must be paid no later than 25-06-2018 and should be transferred to the following bank account:
82 1540 1287 2001 6200 5272 0002
ul. Dojazdowa 2
In the transfer details please include your full name, nick and a note “V MKPD".
7. Entrant is obligated to fill out one entry form for each entry. Bottles may have an identifying label attached with a rubber band (no tape or glue). Labeled bottle caps are allowed.
Entries must arrive no earlier than 11-06-2018 and not later than 25-06-2018. Four (4) 0,5 liter or five (5) 0,33 liter bottles must be delivered to the following address:
Centrum Warzenia Domowego Piwa
ul. 3 Maja 29
8. Entries will be judged anonymously. All entries will be coded before the competition. If more than 10-15 entries per category are received the qualification round will take place.
9. Winners will be announced right after the competition All entrants that will reach the final round will receive the score sheets with judges' comments for their entries. Score sheets will be mailed after the competition.
10. The organizer reserves the right to publish full name of all entrants that will reach the final round.
11. Diplomas and prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each category
12. Authors of the winning entries may be asked to publish their recipe.
13. The organizer reserves the right to change the regulations in case of urgent or unpredicted matters.
14. The best beer of V MKPD will be brewed in Browar Zamkowy in Cieszyn.